Amazon’s third annual Prime Day is coming up, and with it, some awesome deals on gadgets and products (and probably some disappointments, too). Prime Day, which is on July 11, will start at 6 p.m. PT on July 10, giving you a total of 30 hours to browse sales. But if you don’t want to wait until next week, you can take advantage of some of the sales that have already gone live, like these:
- Amazon Music Unlimited – 4 months for $1
- 40 percent off a six-month Audible membership ($9 for six months, save $36)
- 40 percent off Kindle Unlimited ($80 for 12 months, originally $120)
- Refurbished Amazon Tap ($70, save $40)
Plus, if you’re the owner of any Alexa products like the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Amazon Tap, Fire TV, or Fire tablet, you can ask Alexa for exclusive deals (and receive a $10 credit) like the ones below:
- Wemo Mini Smart Plug, WiFi Enabled ($28, save $7). To order say, “Alexa, order a Wemo Mini Smart Plug.”
- Philips Hue Go Light ($50, save 25 percent). To order say, “Alexa, order a Philips Hue Go.”
As a general reminder, you need to be an Amazon Prime member to get any of the Prime Day deals. You can sign up now or on July 11 for a 30-day free trial. With Alexa, you can also track when your package is on its way. Just ask, “Alexa, where’s my stuff?” If it’s not out for delivery yet, Alexa will ask if you want to know when it’s out. Respond with a yes and you’ll see a yellow light the day the package is out for delivery.
These are just a few of the deals Amazon is already hoping you’ll buy. Amazon also promises that Prime Day “will include amazing TV deals.” Set your calendar now and don’t forget that Prime Day ends on July 12 at 12 a.m. PT.