I’ve always had trouble relaxing. So I’m constantly looking for new ideas. In the past few months, I’ve found lighting a candle and reading before bed has been incredibly helpful. I’ve already shared my fave summer reads (more book reviews coming soon!). So today I wanted to take you into my home by sharing the six scented candles I love:
1. Diptyque Roses: You guys know I have an obsession with everything and anything rose scented. This one is my absolute favorite because it’s a very soft scent. I keep it on nightstand so I can light it almost every night.
2. Voluspa Laguna: I originally bought this candle because I loved the design of the tin. But after lighting it I fell in love with the fresh beachy scent and bought the mini glass versions as well to keep in my guest bathroom.
3. Jonathan Adler Muse: I received this candle as a gift and the porcelain vessel makes for the cutest decor. Once the floral scented wax disappears I plan on putting actual flowers in the container.
4. Anthropologie Capri Blue: If you’ve walked into Anthropologie, you already know this fresh citrus scent. I bought the large silver glass candle ages ago as decor for my vanity table. But I also love the newer white and rose gold version.
5. Frédéric Malle Tubereuse: I was recently introduced to these French fragrances after my friend took me to their boutique opening in LA. The Tubereuse is a seductive floral scent, perfect for the bedroom.
6. Maison Louis Marie No. 04: This candle was also a gift. I don’t normally gravitate towards sandalwood but the mix with cedarwood gives it an earthy scent that I can’t stop smelling.
Shop My Favorite Scented Candles
The post 6 Candles I Keep in My Home appeared first on Sydne Style.